Dec. 15, 2011
Looks like the holidays came early this year. The Ticketfly elves (a dedicated team of engineers) have been dutifully tinkering away in our San Francisco Macbook factory so we could bring you a special gift just in time for your spring concert season to go on sale. Ticketfly is excited to announce the industry’s first fully integrated end-to-end Facebook ticketing solution. Ticketfly clients can now offer the entire ticket buying experience, from discovery to purchase, all within Facebook. Check it out!
With Ticketfly’s Facebook Purchase App, promoters will be able to sell tickets directly from their Facebook Fan Pages, creating a seamless purchasing experience for fans that encourages social discovery and sharing behavior, resulting in increased ticket sales.
What’s cool about it?
• Single sign-on with Facebook Connect allows fans to buy tickets using just their Facebook identity, without ever leaving Facebook
• Quick installation process allows promoters to start selling tickets on Facebook within minutes
• Integration with Ticketfly’s Facebook RSVP and Share features promotes social discovery and share
• Real-time analytics reporting provides integrated Facebook sales performance data
• Social graph integration lets Facebook users see what events their friends are attending
• Promoters can harness the power of Facebook to sell more tickets!
Check out the full press release here.
If you’d like to sell tickets via your Facebook Page or would like to know about any other Ticketfly services, you can get more info here. If you’re a current Ticketfly client, please contact your client rep to learn more about how you can install the Facebook Purchase App!
Happy Holidays and happy ticket selling!