May. 31, 2013
Nothing beats old-fashioned Southern hospitality, especially at a music festival. And that’s why we’re proud to announce our partnership with Southern Ground Music and Food Festival, coming to Nashville, Tennessee September 27 & 28!
Presented by LandShark Lager, Southern Ground Music & Food Festival will feature nightly performances by Zac Brown Band, and special sit-in performances by John Fogerty and Jason Mraz. Also performing are Willie Nelson and the Family Band, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros, Eli Young Band, Kacey Musgraves, The Head and the Heart, Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Southern Ground Artists and more to be announced. 2-day General Admission Pit & Field tickets as well as VIP upgrades are available. Get your tickets now:
September 27-28, 2013 Riverfront Park – Nashville, TN
Get VIP tickets, which include:
- Complimentary catered food and beverages at the VIP Bar with complimentary beverages*
- Comfortable, covered lounge area where you can enjoy your favorite football games on HD TV screens
- Access to air-conditioned private restrooms
- Enjoy yard games and other fun activities
- Private elevated viewing deck with amazing views of the Main Stage
- Cell phone charging stations
- Complimentary bar open from 4pm-10pm Friday and 2:30pm-10pm Saturday -guests may leave VIP area with one beverage*
Check out this recap video from Nashville’s 2012 Southern Ground Music & Food Festival:
Southern Ground Music & Food Festival also heads to Charleston, SC October 19th & 20th! For more details about the Charleston festival click here.
Like Southern Ground Music & Food Festival in Nashville on Facebook and follow @SGFestNash on Twitter and Instagram.
Photo credit: Southern Reel