You know when two things are so meant for each other, that by the time the pair comes around you wonder why it took so long? Today is one of those days.
Ticketfly is excited to announce the launch of our reserved seating offering, which introduces innovative, time-saving technology for creating and managing reserved seating events, and allows reserved seating venues to take full advantage of Ticketfly’s leading social ticketing platform.
With reserved seating events making up over 70 percent of the advance tickets sold in North America, this new functionality effectively triples our potential for new partners. Let’s check it out.
An integrated extension of the company’s ticketing and marketing platform, Ticketfly’s reserved seating capabilities offer the following new benefits:
- Intuitive interface allows clients to create a visual model of their venue and manage price levels, holds and seat attributes from one screen, reducing operational complexity and minimizing training requirements.
- Reusable seat templates and interactive bulk editing tools provide a time-saving and streamlined workflow.
- Integrated box office module allows box office staff to manage multiple orders, select seats, accept multiple payment options, and deliver tickets via print, email or will call.
- Consumer-friendly purchase experience includes both “pick-a-seat” and “best available” options and encourages social sharing to help drive sales.
- Ability to leverage Ticketfly’s professional-grade tool set – custom website, social and email marketing tools, integrated box office, affiliate network distribution, and data analytics – for events with even the most complex reserved seating requirements.