Ticketfly provides Royale with a cutting-edge platform to market their events, maintain their brand, and offer their customers an easy and efficient ticket purchasing experience.
- Royale is Boston’s most luxurious nightclub, known for its elegant design, talented staff, and great music.
- The club opened in 2010, a much-awaited relaunch of the former Roxy space in Boston’s Theater District.
- Royale’s concept was the brainchild of managing consultant Dave Ralph, who worked hand in hand with Miami venue designer Tom Telesco to bring Boston a first class club.
- Since joining Ticketfly, Royale has put on events for artists like Nero, Porter Robinson, Paul Van Dyk, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, and many more.
- Ensure a consistent brand experience across their online properties and ticket buying process.
- Ensure that tastemakers find out about shows early and can easily share events, which drives more people to the club.
- Target customers who had gone to previous shows and give them early access to presales and special offers for upcoming shows by related artists via promotional email campaigns.
- See which of their marketing campaigns were resulting in more sales, and to be able to break down ticket sales by source at a glance.
- Give music fans in Boston a quick and easy purchase process for events at Royale that tied in well with social media.
- Ticketfly collaborated with Royale on design, so all purchase points, on Ticketfly, Facebook, and royaleboston.com, had the same look and feel.
- Over 10% of all tickets were sold through Ticketfly’s proprietary affiliate network of music and event sites, delivering new influential ticket buyers with no extra effort from the Royale team.
- Promotional email campaigns sent through Ticketfly’s Email Marketing tool had an average open rate of 53%, more than double the industry average of approximately 20%.
- Ticketfly’s Analytics Dashboard allows Royale’s staff to easily track the return on investment of their marketing efforts. Specifically, web search is only their #6 source of ticket sales (typical for electronic clients), which makes Ticketfly’s social and email marketing tools and broad affiliate network that much more important.
- Ticket buyers at Royale benefit from a streamlined ticket purchase process, built-in sharing tools to make inviting friends easy, and the flexibility to print their tickets at home with no additional fee.